Monday, September 20, 2010

Cafe Trevi on Lygon [Bad service]

I went to Cafe Trevi on Lygon last weekend and it was a bad experience. Firstly, they gave us cappuccino instead of hot chocolate. Secondly, I found a strand of hair in the cheesecake that we ordered and the waitress insisted that "Darling, it's not hair, it's the stuff they put in when they bake". Well, hair is hair, just like how you can't argue that a kangaroo is a giraffe. As I insisted that they give me a new slice, they weren't happy and gave me a slice that was half the size of the original one (I haven't even taken a single bite from the initial one). When I asked for the bill they just plopped the thing on the table. The cake costed $8.50 a slice and was not yummy at all. Waste of my time and money. I can make much better cakes.

1 comment:

  1. lolz. poor thing.
    i wouldve eaten it then complain...HAHA =)

    ReplyDelete